Clinical Nurse Specialist
Sally Thorpe trained as a nurse and midwife before specialising as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in oesophageal disorders. Sally has worked alongside Professor Lovat for many years and has extensive experience in supporting patients with the following conditions:
- Patients with Barrett’s oesophagus
- Patients undergoing endoscopic resection and HALO radio frequency ablation
- Patients having endoscopic treatment for oesophageal cancer, including laser and stent
- Patients having other endoscopic treatments
- Patients with oesophageal strictures
- Patients who need support with self-dilatation of the oesophagus.